What are the requirements for taking the McDonald’ Survey?
There are a few requirements that should be met to be eligible for the survey. This is to maintain order and to obtain accurate and equitable feedback from McDonald’s customers.
- The essential reference is to have a McDonald’s receipt that has a 26 survey code and was received any day in the past week.
- If the date goes back to exceed seven days, it will be considered invalid.
- The customer taking the survey should be at least 13 years old, and anyone who is not 13 or more will be considered as underaged.
- A device such as a mobile phone, tablet, laptop, personal computer or any device with a stable internet connection is required.
- While choosing the language of the survey, the options would be either English or Spanish.
- Residents of the United States of America and the District of Colombia are the only ones eligible to take the survey. The team is working on making the survey available in other countries too.
- Once, completed with the survey, you can participate again. The limit is up to 5 surveys a month.
- A confirmation code will be generated; this code will give you the accessibility to claim a reward once from any McDonald’s store up to 7 days.
- If due to any reasons, the reward is not claimed within seven days, it would be cancelled and considered invalid.
Customers will be able to take the survey if they are eligible in all the above requirements.